A critical aspect of any successful investment strategy is choosing the right investment manager. Having comfort that you have made the correct choice is a fundamental step – whether you are an individual, family or intermediary.
When developing our business and approach to investing we have sought to satisfy the aspects we would want an investment management firm to have if we were to outsource this important function.
When selecting an investment manager, you would be well advised to consider the following:
- Does the manager have a clear and sensible investment philosophy?
- Has their approach been successful?
- Will I have complete transparency on where my assets, or my client's assets, are at all times?
- Do I have access to the key decision makers so I can make an informed judgement call?
- Are the firm’s employees invested alongside me? Are we aligned?
If answers to these questions are at the core of your decision-making process, we would welcome a conversation.